Funds360 the New Generation Easy to Integrate Innovating fund data provider.
Created in 2011, by a team of passionate professionals. In 2019 OPCVM360 decided to join EURONEXT. The company which now operates under the name Funds360 is a new generation data provider, specialized in financial database management and mutual fund content editing. Recognized for the quality of our fund data and our easy-to-ingrate API, Funds360 offers innovative proprietary DATA and MEDIA solutions used by a fast growing number of leading players in the Asset Management, Insurance, Wealth Management, FinTech and Financial Media industries.
- Launch of the Data Terminal for back offices
- Equity & Currencies Data
- OST/Corporate Actions Data
- SCPI Data (French Real Estate Investment Trusts)
- FCPE Data (French Employee Savings Funds)
- Launch of the new “EURONEXT Funds360” data solution
- OPCVM360 joins EURONEXT
- Launch of FUNDSWATCH the new specialized media for the AM industry
- Agreement with the CDP non-profit international organization to introduce CLIMETRICS new RATING on Funds’ environmental impact
- Integration of the European SRI labels, including the French “Label ISR”
- 2018 : Launch of the new website : 1st European fund search engine with fully responsive fund selection and screening tools
- Launch of the FUND DATA Management solution for Asset managers
- Expansion of our fund referential to more than 120 000 ISIN
- Introduction of new processes and Artificial Intelligence tools
- First industry recognition : OPCVM360 is granted the “Finance Innovation” label
- Launch of OPCVM360 portfolio simulation tool
- First robo-advisors and Asset Managers decide to use OPCVM360 proprietary fund data
- OPCVM360 interfaced with most major European Asset Managers and with their custodians
- Launch of OPCM360 real time API service
- Beginning of the commercialization of the fund database services
- Launch of the 1st OPCVM360 website with free access tools: watchlist, comparison engine, ...
- Development of the 1st algorithms for automated data management.
- Development of the initial Fund database
- Interfacing with the 1st Asset Managers